Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love

So Kianna is falling in love, slowly slipping into the abyss. Why do I feel like this? Because to me love is being vulnerable, knowing someone can hurt you with a look, a word, anything they say or do (or don"t do). What is it about me that craves being in control. I guess I feel like control makes me safe. But you cant stay in control of your emotions in life and maintain any type of healthy relationship, especially with a man. Especially this man.... this man is emotional and wants the same from me....

Why am I so afraid to fall in love? And why do they call it falling anyway? Could it be the lack of control, the feeling of being sucked in to something. But I also feel a sense of comfort and safety. It helps that I really like being around him and he makes me laugh. I cant see into the future but for now it seems like this is a good path to be on.

I wonder whats going to happen....


Will keep you updated.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
39, single mom, nerdynerd, social worker...